"They" say that if you want to reach your goals - you should share them and your progress. Soooooo . . .
OBJECTIVES . . .
- Read 24 (or more) books (for ME - reading with my daughter doesn't count). 15.23 finished. I'm still behind schedule but - that is life. September should allow me more reading time (I have a trip coming up and have the High Holy Days to fill).
- Run 10 miles/week (on average). Yes. That is 520 miles (or more) in 2015. 20.1 miles/week (605.8 total miles - My legs, ankles, and feet are feeling better and I had a strong August.)
- Finish a half marathon in under three hours (as many tries at it takes). Next chance at this will likely be October 11th. I may get another one on the calendar for later in October, too. Just in case. I've also got two 5Ks and a 10K scheduled for the fall, too.
- Lose 100 Pounds. That's right. Get. Less. Fat. Still struggling with weight but we're getting serious about diet here at home.
Reduce wasteful spending by 10% (this is actually more about not growing my spending - I'm pretty friggin' frugal now). Reduced overall spending by 28% year-to-date. I'm calling this one a victory. Increase savings contributions by 12.5% (I've been pretty minimal on this one lately - time to grow my future). Updated 401K, IRA, 529, Investments, and Insurance products by 113%.
- Earn college credits (I'm going back to school, one way or another) in 2015. I am registering for a math course. Will keep you posted.
- Reduce social media time by 25% (10 minutes/day or less). Logging an average of just under five minutes/day (not including blogging, or efforts for work and/or my congregation). I am going to make this one work.
- General Nutrition. I'm going to quit soda. Again. I'm going to stop with processed/refined sugars. Again. I'm going to start eating more diverse foods and more conservatively.
- Food Diversity. This one is getting better, too.