"They" say that if you want to reach your goals - you should share them and your progress. Soooooo . . .
OBJECTIVES . . .
- Read 24 (or more) books (for ME - reading with my daughter doesn't count). 11.25 finished. I'm behind on pace but confident. My June reads were/are fantastic, for the record.
- Run 10 miles/week (on average). Yes. That is 520 miles (or more) in 2015. 16.5 miles/week (430 total miles - I was also lazy in June but I'm back at it now and feeling optimistic about my training for the summer/fall)
- Finish a half marathon in under three hours (as many tries at it takes). Next chance at this will likely be October 11th. I may get another one on the calendar for later in October, too. Just in case. I've also got two 5Ks and a 10K scheduled for the fall, too.
- Lose 100 Pounds. That's right. Get. Less. Fat. 39 pounds down (June was rough, people. I think I technically gained weight. I'm back on the diet horse, too.)
Reduce wasteful spending by 10% (this is actually more about not growing my spending - I'm pretty friggin' frugal now). Reduced overall spending by 28% year-to-date. I'm calling this one a victory. Increase savings contributions by 12.5% (I've been pretty minimal on this one lately - time to grow my future). Updated 401K, IRA, 529, Investments, and Insurance products by 113%.
- Earn college credits (I'm going back to school, one way or another, in 2015). I have an application in at WSU. We'll see if they accept me. Still working on this one.
- Reduce social media time by 25% (10 minutes/day or less). Logging an average of just over 6 minutes/day (not including blogging, or efforts for work and/or my congregation). I am going to make this one work.