"They" say that if you want to reach your goals - you should share them and your progress. Soooooo . . .
OBJECTIVES . . .
- Read 24 (or more) books (for ME - reading with my daughter doesn't count). 9 finished. I'm behind on pace but confident.
- Run 10 miles/week (on average). Yes. That is 520 miles (or more) in 2015. 19.1 miles/week (406 total miles - I ran very little in May an that is okay . . . sorta (I needed to rest my body after the training for my first half))
- Finish a half marathon in under three hours (as many tries at it takes). Next chance at this will likely be October 11th. I may get another one on the calendar for later in October, too. Just in case.
- Lose 100 Pounds. That's right. Get. Less. Fat. 39 pounds down (Lost six more pounds in May despite not really running as much. Diet changes coming this month.).
Reduce wasteful spending by 10% (this is actually more about not growing my spending - I'm pretty friggin' frugal now). Reduced overall spending by 28% year-to-date. I'm calling this one a victory. Increase savings contributions by 12.5% (I've been pretty minimal on this one lately - time to grow my future). Updated 401K, IRA, 529, Investments, and Insurance products by 113%.
- Earn college credits (I'm going back to school, one way or another, in 2015). I have an application in at WSU. We'll see if they accept me. Still working on this one.
- Reduce social media time by 25% (10 minutes/day or less). Logging an average of just over 8 minutes/day (not including blogging, or efforts for work and/or my congregation). I am going to make this one work.