"They" say that if you want to reach your goals - you should share them and your progress. Soooooo . . .
OBJECTIVES . . .
- Read 24 (or more) books (for ME - reading with my daughter doesn't count) 6.5 finished
- Run 10 miles/week (on average). Yes. That is 520 miles (or more) in 2015. 19 miles/week (368 total miles)
- Finish a half marathon in under three hours (as many tries at it takes). Missed it on 5/3 (by 26 minutes). Next change in October.
- Lose 100 Pounds. That's right. Get. Less. Fat. 33 pounds down (Lost six POUNDS in April).
Reduce wasteful spending by 10% (this is actually more about not growing my spending - I'm pretty friggin' frugal now). Reduced overall spending by 28% year-to-date. I'm calling this one a victory. Increase savings contributions by 12.5% (I've been pretty minimal on this one lately - time to grow my future).Updated 401K, IRA, 529, Investments, and Insurance products by 113%.
- Earn college credits (I'm going back to school, one way or another, in 2015). I have an application in at WSU. We'll see if they accept me.
- Reduce social media time by 25% (10 minutes/day or less). Logging an average of just over 11 minutes/day (not including blogging, or efforts for work and/or my congregation). Down another minute in April.