OBJECTIVES . . .
- Read 24 (or more) books (for ME - reading with my daughter doesn't count) 2.33 finished
- Run 10 miles/week (on average). Yes. That is 520 miles (or more) in 2015. 10.8 miles/week (54 total miles)
- Finish a half marathon in under three hours (as many tries at it takes). First attempt is 05/03/15.
- Lose 100 Pounds. That's right. Get. Less. Fat. 11 pounds down.
- Reduce wasteful spending by 10% (this is actually more about not growing my spending - I'm pretty friggin' frugal now). Reduced overall spending by 19% in January.
Increase savings contributions by 12.5% (I've been pretty minimal on this one lately - time to grow my future).Updated 401K, IRA, 529, Investments, and Insurance products by 113%.
- Earn college credits (I'm going back to school, one way or another, in 2015)
- Reduce social media time by 25% (10 minutes/day or less). Struggling with this one but getting better.