- She has the memory of a goldfish.
- She has a head that is too small for her body (that is the astute finding of a woman of science).
- She barks at perceived enemies (like tree branches).
- She has anxiety disorder(s) -- PLURAL -- that force her to just randomly lick things. Like feet. And the carpet. And remote controls. And feet. And feet.
- She is pretty sure that every spoken word is "Charlie, come here, girl. I want to love on you and have you lick me and my feet."
This is Charlie with her "Shalom Bone" beside her and a chicken/sweet potato jerkey treat thingy that I bought her in an impulsive reaction to the death of a colleague (true story) in her mouth. She eats like a person who had been otherwise lost at sea might.
Anywho. There. Charlie. Now we've all been formally introduced.